Comment on page
Using LearnCard to supercharge your museum, library, workshop, online class, or custom learning experience!
If you're a non-traditional educator, and are interested in understanding how LearnCard can augment your teaching and facilitation—you've come to the right place!
This guide will walk you through everything you need to get started. No prior experience required.
First things first: you need to identify your use case. Why are you interested in using LearnCard in the first place?
- 📚 Library: you want to help learners and employees understand how they can leverage LearnCard to carry and use their IDs and credentials toward their own goals. Start here.
- 🎸 Music Teacher: you want to issue credentials for your 1-on-1 tutoring sessions. Start here.
These are some of the most common and quickest ways to get started.
To issue credentials to your learners this, you can either setup your own, interoperable Issuer by following these steps, or you can reach out to us for support and custom development to help connect your processes.
🚧 Coming soon
Sometimes you need more than the basic, out-of-the-box flows because you have a complex community or use case. That's great! All of our tooling is fully pluggable and open-source, so with a little elbow grease and developer time, you should be able to accomplish your goals.
Does your community use a platform not yet supported? Let's change that:
Do you have a unique requirement, such as supporting a specific DID method, protocol, or system? You might need to build your own plugin:
These features aren't yet available, but they are coming soon on our roadmap—never too early to get excited!
- 💸 Microscholarships: you want to enable learners in your school to claim micro-scholarships to solve last-mile equity gaps.
- 🥾 Pathways: offer ways for your learners to visualize and navigate learning, skills, and jobs progressions based on their holistic goals.
- Publish Skills Frameworks: publish your skills frameworks to increase the value of your credentials for your learners.📢
- Learning Dashboards: visualize skills, achievements, and opportunities data to enhance learning outcomes for your learners in a safe, trusted, and private environment.📊