Comment on page
Guide for Interop Wallets
How LearnCard Bridge can issue into your wallet.
This guide will walk you through everything you need to claim a credential into your wallet application from the LearnCard Bridge issuer for the purposes of JFF Plugfest 2.
- 1.If your wallet application already supports VC-API/CHAPI, then we should already be interoperable! After you've registered your wallet application in CHAPI, you can navigate to the CHAPI Playground:
- 1.Click the "gear" icon:
- 2.Select "LearnCard Bridge" as the Issuer Service, and enable DID Auth.
- 3.Click "Generate Verifiable Credential"
- 4.Click "Store in Wallet" and select your Wallet. Then, claim your credential.
- 5.If all went well, you should be able to see the credential issued in your wallet application. Success! ✅ 🎉
🚧 Guide coming soon
We are currently part of a working group (organized by Spruce & Crossword) amongst a subset of the Plugfest participants to finalize key collaboration logistics for demonstrating interop through OIDC. The working group is focused on the OIDC4VCI Issuing Profile and NGI Resources. Reach out to us at [email protected] if you would like to be involved!